For the curricular development,alumni provide their feedback and guide the students during their meet. These are very interactive sessions as they provide a channel for students regarding competitive examinations as well as career guidance.
- Lecture on “MCQ Pattern for super specialization” was conducted by Dr. Ajit Patil for Junior Resident in obstetrics and Gyneacolgy on 24/08/2017
- Ali Haider Ariswala made the students aware about the “USMLE entrance examination and about the residency in U.S.” in January 2018.
- Umesh Metkar, Alumni,MS (ORTHOPEDICS)Assistant Professor at Harvard Medical School explained “What it means to be a doctor and being in medical profession”. He also emphasized that students have to be focused, dedicated, self disciplined and hard working to reach their goals in August 2019.
- Prashant Deore, IMA president, Nashik ,on the occasion of world Bioethics day on 15th November,2019 emphasized on physical fitness . He also asked the students to justify their medical decision and practice medicine ethically.
- Ajitkumar Patil discussed about interventional radiology career option with the post graduate residents of Radiology on 13th March 2020.
- Paresh Agiwal, (Dermatologist ) guided residents in Dermatology on “Career advancement program- opportunities after passing MD dermatology” on 29 June 2020.
About 32 books are donated by alumni association till date. These books are being very useful for the students for their study. The books are donated at the departmental level.