- Central Library is spacious, air-conditioned, well equipped with books and up to date periodicals which form the backbone of our institution.
- The library stocks over 17,000 books and numerous national & international journals.
- There are separate departmental libraries in each department having 100-200 books.
- With a dedicated staff and budget, the library satisfies the needs of both faculty and students in terms of content & environment for gaining knowledge.
- Safe and secure environment for students and staff
- Total Books – 17,000+
- Reference Books – 2708
- Journals – 103
- National Journals – 49
- International Journals – 53
- Journals with back Volumes – 2750
- CDs, and DVDs – 800+
- Reference Books
- Journal section
- Unlimited Internet access with Wi-fi facility
- 24 hours reading hall
- Photocopy facility
- News Papers
- Manuscripts & Rare books
- Book Bank Facility
- Refreshment Facility