The Central Research Lab (CRL) is being used by all Pre-Clinical, Para-clinical and Clinical departments for research activities of undergraduates, postgraduates & faculties for ICMR, AVISHKAR, STRG, LTRG of MUHS.
Various extra mural funded projects from SERB-DST, Govt. of India & other Govt. funding agencies are going on in central research lab.
Department of Physiology
Staff from various departments is involved as per the requirement and type of project.
In house equipment as well as, resources from various departments are utilized as per the requirement and type of project.
Following equipments are available at CRL:
- Diabetes Risk Profiler 16 channel polygraph machine
- Advanced multipara monitor
- 32 channel EEG
- Electronic invasive blood pressure apparatus spirometer and Microscope photographic apparatus
- Basic life support simulation and training kit
- High Altitude Hypoxia Simulator
- Automated external defibrillator with simulator and mannequin