- The institute has play grounds and running track for various sports activities like cricket, kabaddi, kho-kho, vollyball, football, long jump etc. For indoor games, there are facilities for table tennis, carom and chess.
- A qualified physical education instructor (Physical Director) is appointed to look after the sports activities and to ensure the physical fitness of students.
- Every year students participate in various sports activities at Institute, Zonal, Inter-zonal and Inter-university level.
- Sports festivals, competitions, and friendly matches are organized for students and faculties throughout the year.
- VPMC Art Circle (Cultural Club) provides opportunities in music, dance, singing, poster and movie making, art and craft activities, etc. to promote extra-curricular talent.
- Institute also gives opportunities for outdoor activities like nature trips, trekking, and cycling.