Dr. Vasantrao Pawar Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre, started its hemodialysis unit in the year April 2008.
The unit is currently equipped with twelve hemodialysis machines, including
- One unit For HCV Positive patents
- One Intermediate Machine
- One for Covid Positive Patient
- One HDF machine
- One reverse osmosis plant
- The Unit has provision of emergency dialysis in ICU with four ports for RO(Reverse Osmosis) connection.
- The Dialysis Unit has separate instrument storing and washing area for seropositive and negative patients.
- The unit has well equipped emergency trolley with adequate drugs and instruments in case of any adverse event.