Dr. Sunita Sankalecha (M.D. Anaesthesiology)
The department of anaesthesia is dedicated to combine academic training, research and to provide excellent patient care. We are instrumental in training the post-graduate resident doctors in the field of anaesthesiology, critical care, pain management and resuscitative procedure. We also provide knowledge about anaesthesia and resuscitative measures to UG students and paramedical personnel’s.
- We strive to spread awareness among the general public regarding anaesthesia.
- We provide proper perioperative care of patient and also provide adequate post-operative analgesia.
- We conduct teaching for – USG guided nerve blocks and difficult airway management by using LMA , fiber-optic intubating laryngoscope .
- We have a functioning unit for pain clinic.
- We have 12 AC operation theatres, one dedicated anaesthesia OPD and pain clinic.
- We have a library with books, national and international journals, E-learning facilities.
- We also conduct webinars and Google classroom.
- We conduct seminars, journal clubs, lectures, micro-clinics and case presentation for PG students as per schedule.
- We conduct 20 lectures and 15 days clinic for 8th semester UG students.